Love and Relationship
- Happy Anniversary Darling. My love for you grows with each passing year.
- If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
- My six word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
- I love you today, as I have from the start. I’ll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
- My life just wouldn’t be the same without you in it. I love you.
- Mi Amor, Te amo!
- I knew I loved you, when I farted and you didn’t run away.
- Today’s a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- You take my breath away…today and every day
- Missing you, loving you, wanting you . . .
- If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live!
- May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love
- A day older…a day better!
- Hope your birthday’s as terrific as you are.
- It’s your day to shine!
- You may be over the hill…but at least you’re still climbing!
- You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!
- Hope today’s filled with all your favorite guilty pleasures!
- Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.
- You’re receiving this NOW and not on your ACTUAL birthday, because I am extremely thoughtful and wanted to be sure the celebration of YOU was not limited to just one day. That is so nice of me, right? Well, you are worth it.
- This getting older stuff isn’t for sissies. Glad I have a friend like you to go first!
- Love you, my sweet friend. Happy Birthday!
- Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.
- You have no idea how much your help has meant.
- You went above and beyond, and I am touched and grateful.
- Thanks for being here, for being you.
- So grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn’t do it without you.
- I don’t know what to say, except thank you!
- Words are not enough to express my thanks.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I am sorry.
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry
- You mean the world to me. Will you forgive me?
- I would never mean to cause you so much pain. I promise to be a better communicator.
- My life is incomplete without you. Please forgive me.
- I am sorry for arguing with you. It’s just that I want the best of things to happen in your life. Please forgive me, baby.
- I feel like the worst person in the whole world. I’m truly sorry for shouting at you, and I promise I’ll never do it again. Please forgive me.
- I don’t know what to say but to apologize for being such a jerk. I hope you look beyond this mistake and forgive me.
- I will not stop pampering you until I see that beautiful smile on your face again. I will do whatever it takes to show you how sorry I am. Forgive me, baby.
- I’m wrong – you’re right
- It has taken me a long time to realize what you mean to me, but it won’t take me long to say that I am sorry.
- I’m sorry for all the lies. It hurts you and I understand if you cannot forgive me yet. But please always remember that I only did it because I care for you. I’m sorry.
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- Congratulations – you did it!
- Congratulations and best wishes!
- What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you!
- So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!
- I wish I could be at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you in person how proud I am of you.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
Get Well Soon
- Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way.
- Sending hugs and love!
- We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments.
- Just sending a little get-well sunshine your way because you’re always a bright spot in my days.
- The things you’ll do for attention! Well, you’ve got mine for as long as this takes.
Damien is the founder of Flowers and Kisses Singapore. When he is not busy preparing bouquets for his customers, you will find him stuffing his face with fried chicken.