When you are sending flowers or a gift to your loved ones, you might want to include a personal message to be printed or handwritten on a card. We understand it is never easy to come up with a heartfelt message that can fully express how you feel. Thus, we’ve come up with a list of greeting card message ideas to help you craft that perfect heartfelt message. Click on the tabs below to hover over to the occasion
Love and Relationship
- Happy Anniversary Darling. My love for you grows with each passing year.
- If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
- My six word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
- I love you today, as I have from the start. I’ll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
- My life just wouldn’t be the same without you in it. I love you.
- Mi Amor, Te amo!
- I knew I loved you, when I farted and you didn’t run away.
- Today’s a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- You take my breath away…today and every day
- Missing you, loving you, wanting you . . .
- If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live!
- May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love
- A day older…a day better!
- Hope your birthday’s as terrific as you are.
- It’s your day to shine!
- You may be over the hill…but at least you’re still climbing!
- You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!
- Hope today’s filled with all your favorite guilty pleasures!
- Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.
- You’re receiving this NOW and not on your ACTUAL birthday, because I am extremely thoughtful and wanted to be sure the celebration of YOU was not limited to just one day. That is so nice of me, right? Well, you are worth it.
- This getting older stuff isn’t for sissies. Glad I have a friend like you to go first!
- Love you, my sweet friend. Happy Birthday!
- Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.
- You have no idea how much your help has meant.
- You went above and beyond, and I am touched and grateful.
- Thanks for being here, for being you.
- So grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn’t do it without you.
- I don’t know what to say, except thank you!
- Words are not enough to express my thanks.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I am sorry.
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry
- You mean the world to me. Will you forgive me?
- I would never mean to cause you so much pain. I promise to be a better communicator.
- My life is incomplete without you. Please forgive me.
- I am sorry for arguing with you. It’s just that I want the best of things to happen in your life. Please forgive me, baby.
- I feel like the worst person in the whole world. I’m truly sorry for shouting at you, and I promise I’ll never do it again. Please forgive me.
- I don’t know what to say but to apologize for being such a jerk. I hope you look beyond this mistake and forgive me.
- I will not stop pampering you until I see that beautiful smile on your face again. I will do whatever it takes to show you how sorry I am. Forgive me, baby.
- I’m wrong – you’re right
- It has taken me a long time to realize what you mean to me, but it won’t take me long to say that I am sorry.
- I’m sorry for all the lies. It hurts you and I understand if you cannot forgive me yet. But please always remember that I only did it because I care for you. I’m sorry.
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- Congratulations – you did it!
- Congratulations and best wishes!
- What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you!
- So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!
- I wish I could be at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you in person how proud I am of you.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
Get Well Soon
- Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way.
- Sending hugs and love!
- We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments.
- Just sending a little get-well sunshine your way because you’re always a bright spot in my days.
- The things you’ll do for attention! Well, you’ve got mine for as long as this takes.